Sunday, May 24, 2009

My internet access is as scarce as the bears...





So, my internet is extremely limited....  right now, though I'm sitting down at Dornan's, the local waterhole in Moose, and using their free internet.  And no bears yet, but I did go out with my roommate Anna (who is awesome) who works in the GIS department (also awesome, I want to volunteer with them to learn GIS) and we saw bear prints.  (The third photo is also of bison that we saw that day while out taking GIS coordinates.

So far everything is pretty amazing...  I live in an amazing cabin in the woods.  It's super secluded and has an incredible view of the mountains.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the cabin.  I have been so busy that I haven't been able to keep up with the photo taking.  I have gone hiking a few times with some people that we've met. (The second and fourth photos.) There's been too much snow to really do any camping yet.  Sorry this is so short but I don't have every much time.  I MISS ALL OF YOU SOOOOO much.  I'm really hoping that a few of you MSHP girls could pass on a message for me to people that might not see the blog.  --  I had to get ANOTHER new phone after I got a new phone, so could someone maybe copy and email me the phone numbers of everyone.  I have wanted to call so many times, but the only numbers I managed to write done were Becky's and Bridget's before the first one died.  I've started to paint postcards too so please keep on sending the address!!

Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment